Auto Insurance Agency for El Paso, Anthony, Socorro and San Antonio
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Add Driver to Existing Auto Policy Add Vehicle to Existing Auto PolicyAuto Accident ClaimRemove Driver from Existing Auto PolicyRemove Vehicle from Existing Auto PolicyRequest ID Card for Auto Policy
Car Insurance Information
Vehicle Insurance for El Paso, Anthony, Socorro and San Antonio
What Is Car Insurance?
Car Insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy. If you are looking for the best rates in El Paso or San Antonio you are at the right place.
Auto insurance Provides Property, Liability and Medical Coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
An auto insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some but not all of these. If you’re financing a car, your lender may also have requirements.
- Liability Coverage
- Collision Coverage
- Comprehensive Coverage
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Coverage
- Personal Injury Protection
Information About Coverage
Most auto policies last six months or a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium. It is impossible to list a flat rate for insurance pricing in El Paso or San Antonio because the monthly cost is based on a variety of factors. This can include age of motorist, type of car, driving history, city of residence, and so much more.
Why Do You Need Car Insurance?
- It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
How to Manage Blind Spots The Most Common Car Accident Scenarios Are Your Car’s Tires Safe? 5 Common Auto Insurance Misunderstandings Is Your State’s Minimum Auto Insurance Enough? How to Check Your Tire Pressure 3 Tips to Save on Auto Insurance 3 Things Every Parent of a Teenage Driver Needs to Know About Auto Insurance How to Detail Your Car at Home